“Baltimore Orioles Game”

Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Ranked #3 of 208 things to do in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: One of major league baseball's newest stadiums, the Orioles' home field has the intimate feel and charm of an old-fashioned park.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

About two weeks ago I went to my first Orioles game in Baltimore. it was so hot that it didn't make any type of sense, there were these huge bee's flying around landing in people hair having them going crazy. even with these circumstances I still had a fun time especially since this was my second baseball game in my life. They have the perfect finger foods if you gets hungry but you might want to bring a little extra money.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,768)
All reviews
"hot dogs"
in 102 reviews
"beautiful stadium"
in 103 reviews
"great place to see a game"
in 46 reviews
"home run"
in 55 reviews
"club level"
in 80 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We visited the East coast in July and our last few days we spent in Baltimore. I checked the schedule to find out when the Orioles were playing. Bought tickets on line from them which allowed me to select my own seats, picked row 16 right behind home plate. The tickets cost $60 each which I thought was very reasonable. We got to the ball park early so we could take in the whole scene and eat dinner before the game. Had a great sit down dinner just beyond center field and then saw a win by the O's. Coming from Oregon it was a real treat.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was my first trip to Camden Yards. Fantastic place. Not a bad seat in Birdland. Everything was heavenly there. Fantastic fans. Nothing but a sea of orange having a great time. I parked behind the stadium in Lot C off of Lee Street. $10 Parking was cheap, I thought, plus it was safe and lots of people passed through the lot after the game. If you go, take the time to go to the Baseball Museum. It was wonderful. The only negative was the Boog Powell sandwich. It was so, so expensive and not very good. Shop the food shops inside the gates before you invest in Boog. Sorry, Boog. Have a great time, everyone.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Took advantage of a party ticket for the picnic perch and even though it rained all day until 1 hour before the start of the game, the night was perfect. Staff at the Yard very helpful to a newbie. Game was great and the Orioles won. I saw 5 home runs and learned the rules for the fans.