“Awesome!”

and up
Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #3 of 245 things to do in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: One of major league baseball's newest stadiums, the Orioles' home field has the intimate feel and charm of an old-fashioned park.
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I was at Orioles Park Camden Yards for the first playoff game against the Yankees this season. There are several restaurants and bars in close proximity to the stadium which are great for waiting out an almost two hour rain delay! The twenty year old stadium still gives off the feeling that it is brand new. It is well maintained and in a beautiful location in the inner harbor area of the city. When looking out from the upper deck behind home plate you can see several high-rise buildings through the center field gap. It is my favorite venue in all of sports!

1  Thank trombonekid
Write a ReviewReviews (4,459)
All reviews
in 75 reviews
"no bad seats"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Camden Yards is a beautiful, clean ballpark, one of the premier parks in the league. Driving and parking can be a little nerve-wracking since it is in the city, but there are many private parking garages within a block. You can buy water, sodas and peanuts from vendors outside the gates - a big savings because everything in the park is overpriced. Lots of ways to get tickets, including walk-up, but the last two times we got great seats from StubHub. The larger-than-life statues of our Hall of Famers are a great new addition. For those who want cocktails to take to the seat, try the bar on the first floor south side - they have Happy Hour until the second inning. Don't forget to wear orange! Go O's!

1  Thank C W
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We went for a tour on Saturday 11/24. Marla was our tour guide. She was great, she had a lot of historical information about the ball park, players as well as Baltimore. She came out in the cold temperatures and gave us an amazing tour. My family and I aren't even Oriole's fans, but I think we are now. I highly recommend it. I went with my 9 and 11 year old sons and husband, we all had a blast!

1  Thank jennyd08520
Reviewed November 19, 2012

went to a Yankees vs Orioles game,,,,,nice open field great fun and games are so enjoyable to watch there!