“awesome ball park”

and up
Baltimore Helicopter Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #1 of 233 things to do in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: One of major league baseball's newest stadiums, the Orioles' home field has the intimate feel and charm of an old-fashioned park.
Massapequa, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“awesome ball park”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

on our family vacation to baltimore, we were pleasantly surprised by both the fascinating ball park tour and the game we saw. Thanks to our ball park tour guide!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
nyc
85 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“What a great ball park”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The original "new" style ball park and likely still the best. What a great approachable place to be immersed in America's pastime. So worth the visit.

New England
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“New park, made baseball seem fun”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I don't like baseball, but the park and area were open, fresh and suggested a spirit of enjoyment. I found a restaurant there founded after the MVP of their world series win (I can't recall the name) which I really enjoyed

Visited July 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Nice”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I took in my first ever game at Camden Yards and was very impressed. I really liked the ability to hang out on Eutaw Street before the park was buttoned up at 4:00 pm (only to re-open for ticket holders at 5:00 for the 7:00 game). We hit the team shop and ate at Dempsey's. The game was a blast as the O's won and Chris Davis hit 3 HR's. The only drawback was that I felt the concession prices were ridiculously high ($9 for a bottle of water and 20 oz. soda, $8 for one beer-I passed on that). Take the time to eat before the game (Inner Harbor area) and save a small fortune. The high prices did not dampen my experience and I would love to attend another game. Parking is also a challenge. Plan ahead of time.

LI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Pretty good for ball park food”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Variety and more then your average hot dogs and hamburgers. Options both in the stadium proper and the perimeter of the stadium