“Harborplace is Fun!”

Harborplace & The Gallery
Ranked #2 of 69 Shopping in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: Harborplace & The Gallery is Charm City’s premiere shopping, dining and entertainment destination! Located at the heart of Baltimore’s famous Inner Harbor, you can browse through a variety of popular national retailers and locally inspired shops, satisfy hunger cravings at over 20 eateries or one of 10 delectable restaurants, and enjoy year-round entertainment. From concerts, street performers and special events to visiting ships and holiday fireworks, we’ve got something for everyone!
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Like to eat delicacies? Like to shop unique boutiques? Love all things Baltimore?! Love watching the Ships in the Harbor? Street Performers? Friendly atmosphere? Then you will LOVE Harborplace! It is Baltimore at its FINEST! I was there the day it first opened to the public - my mother took me out of school for the ocassion...and I have enjoyed it ever since! I am NEVER disappointed!

1  Thank Lani S

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I love this mall. It's right in the middle of the harbor and has a nice selection of stores. Whenever I go downtown I like to stop in here. It's never very crowded and has small places to eat for a quick bite.

1  Thank Michelle K
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Restaurants, shops, paddle boats, National Aquarium, Science Center, special seasonal events, great location.

1  Thank MNick0920
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a nice lunch in a restaurant, enjoyed the McCormick store...and looked for more to do and did not find much else. There are a lot of restaurants, a few touristy stores with Baltimore items, and not too much else.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Lots of great stores to choose from in this three level shopping center connected to the Renaissance hotel. I also had a delicious cinnamon cupcake at Jazzy's Sweet Treats in the food court.