TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Baltimore
from $22.03
from $139.00
from $99.62
6,948 results
All reviews dolphin show jellyfish exhibit sea life coral reef australian exhibit sea world all ages inner harbor great exhibits behind the scenes take your time dolphins rainforest tanks creatures tickets jellies
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

It’s been quite a few years since we were at the aquarium and for the price of entry, I expected more. There is a lot of space to walk about. The coral reef was the best part of the aquarium, along with the location.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I wanted to give a good review but that wouldn't be fair. The aquarium is ok for a one time visit. It is grossly overpriced and add $20 parking to it. Moreover, this place has not changed in last 20 years. They need to add more stuff and probably more interactive things for kids. The exhibits were same as 20 years ago. Aquarium itself is not actually that big and you can be through it in 2 hours. The ticket should be no more than $15 in my opinion.

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank fromthisworld
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a two hour trip with a 1 year old, 3 year old, their parents and grandparents. The 1 year old had to be carried as they don’t allow strollers. Easy with the 3 year old because the aquarium built steps on the exhibits so she could see them easily. We bought a membership so we can go back and see the exhibits we missed. The jellyfish exhibit was incredible!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If I'd known they had captive dolphins, I would not have gone. It ruined the entire experience to see those beautiful, social animals in a bare concrete tank. I did talk to a lovely docent and she told me they have been trying to find land adjacent to water to buy for a sanctuary for captive dolphins, but "can't find a place with clean enough water." Okay, maybe, but meanwhile give them a home that isn't completely bare. The sharks live a better life. I would never go back for this reason alone.

2  Thank 649ginnyr
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The various displays are nice enough, but not particularly impressive. Sure, the indoor reef is impressive, but that's about it. The dolphin display was depressing as hell. The price of admission for an adult, $40, struck me as over the top, especially as I finished a stroll through in less than an hour, thinking I had missed something. Not so said the docent at the exit. The shark tank struck me as being small as well.