TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Baltimore
from $22.03
from $139.00
from $99.62
6,948 results
All reviews dolphin show jellyfish exhibit sea life coral reef australian exhibit sea world all ages inner harbor great exhibits behind the scenes take your time dolphins rainforest tanks creatures tickets jellies
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went for a two hour trip with a 1 year old, 3 year old, their parents and grandparents. The 1 year old had to be carried as they don’t allow strollers. Easy with the 3 year old because the aquarium built steps on the exhibits so she could see them easily. We bought a membership so we can go back and see the exhibits we missed. The jellyfish exhibit was incredible!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If I'd known they had captive dolphins, I would not have gone. It ruined the entire experience to see those beautiful, social animals in a bare concrete tank. I did talk to a lovely docent and she told me they have been trying to find land adjacent to water to buy for a sanctuary for captive dolphins, but "can't find a place with clean enough water." Okay, maybe, but meanwhile give them a home that isn't completely bare. The sharks live a better life. I would never go back for this reason alone.

2  Thank 649ginnyr
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The various displays are nice enough, but not particularly impressive. Sure, the indoor reef is impressive, but that's about it. The dolphin display was depressing as hell. The price of admission for an adult, $40, struck me as over the top, especially as I finished a stroll through in less than an hour, thinking I had missed something. Not so said the docent at the exit. The shark tank struck me as being small as well.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Surprised by $39.95 cost,but pleasantly surprised by volume of exhibits.
The Aquarium is setup so that you follow a series of ramps and escalators and walkways so that you do not miss anything.
The most efficient layout I have ever seen.
A special section just for different jellyfish.
An Australia area.
A rain forest area.

Really really cool stuff everywhere.
Even little step ledges so kids could step up and see better with parents having to lift them to see.
Very much worth the 3 hours my adult daughter and I spent there.

The whole inner harbor has so many other things to see and do...we will come back from Pittsburgh.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited the National Aquarium last week. This is a multiple level museum that explores all forms of marine life. A great place to visit. You should plan between 2-3 hours to see everything. Lots to do at the Inner Harbor as well . A nice way to spend a day.