Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
The National Aquarium in Baltimore

This Aquarium offers one of the finest outings a family can enjoy. Varied, engaging, hands on and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
williamhmartin341
via mobile
Amazing and Mesmerizing Exhibits!

I was in Baltimore for a business meeting, and finding the National Aquarium was a very pleasant... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
VirginiaB_3500xL
Perryville, Arkansas

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Baltimore
6,514 results
All reviews dolphin show shark tank sea life australian exhibit coral reef sea world black tip reef all ages inner harbor great exhibits behind the scenes great visit dolphins jellyfish rainforest creatures tickets
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My son and I spent the afternoon here and had a wonderful time. There is much to see and learn, and the people who work there are very nice! I especially enjoyed Australia, dolphins, and jellyfish. There is a whale skeleton that it's as tall as 3 floors!

1  Thank tzer76
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’m a huge fan of all sea creatures and they had such a nice variety to look at. Something for everyone. The only thing I did not like and totally disagree with was one of the small snack stands close way before the aquarium. Myself and other people got to that area and wanted something just to drink. They were turning people away so they could close. I worked in retail and if you have people standing there you take care of your customers first. Not tell them to walk all the back to the beginning practically to get a drink.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were in MD for the Annapolis MD power boat show and decided to stay and extra day and go to the aquarium. We drom 6 hours from Columbus, OH and have been to the Newport Aquarium, and this was so much better. This aquarium has multiple levels and 2 sections to it. The dolphins and jellyfish were separated from the main building but has a long bridge connecting it. There is no sense of direction of the beginning and the end and I feel that we kind of went backwards. I think you were suppose to start from the top using the escalators and work your way down through the shark take ramps leading you to this large panoramic tank area. The food was yummy but expensive and there is a 4D theater. One of my favorite parts is on level 3 where you can touch a jelly fish.

We got there around 10am and stayed until close, which that day was at 530p, and we were not disappointed and made a great all day activity.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is known as the National Aquarium, not sure if that has any significance but this is definitely worth a visit. Located in the inner harbor it has multi levels of fish of all kind. From sharks, sting rays, barracudas to the smallest species.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Happened to visit on a Friday evening and they were offering admission for free. We loved the turtles, seahorses, and touch tanks. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Lots of cool sharks to see too.