“Wow! Awesome!”
Review of National Aquarium

National Aquarium
Ranked #19 of 208 things to do in Baltimore
More attraction details
Owner description: Considered one of the world's best aquariums, the National Aquarium's mission is to inspire conservation of the world's aquatic treasures. It champions environmental initiatives by engaging with visitors, volunteers, education groups and schools to actively participate in the preservation of the world's natural resources and living systems. The National Aquarium delivers meaningful experiences through its living collection of more than 20,000 animals from more than 800 species of fish, birds, amphibians, reptiles, marine mammals and sharks, as well as through exclusive behind-the-scenes experiences like sleepovers and tours, science-based education programs and hands-on experiences in the field.
Reviewed July 1, 2018

Truly an experience to remember! My family and I spent a good part of the day learning and observing many creatures of the sea and of the land. This is an educational aquarium as well as a fun event for all!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (6,525)
All reviews
in 178 reviews
"tickets"
in 594 reviews

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This was not my first trip to the Aquarium but it had been over a decade and I thought I would remember it. I was wrong as the exhibits were better than my memory and I learned a lot. It was a little dark in some places but the ambience was perfect. I would have liked to see more sharks of different species. I also felt bad for the dolphins in such a small area.

1  Thank 302seetheworld
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This was the coolest aquarium I have been too! I loved that there were multiple floors and I was able to look at the tanks from above! I asked one of the employees a question, and he was very helpful and informative about the different types of fish and sharks in the tank. I would definitely visit again!

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Everything is so beautiful at this aquarium from the sea life, to the rain forest to the Dolphin show which was very educational as well....I can't wait to do it again!