Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent EXCEPT the ...........

Wonderful experience at the aquarium. Staff were very nice and informative.Saw several species I... read more

Reviewed yesterday
loutravelsNaplesFL
Naples FL
Sunday Funday at the Sea Acquarium

Great time with a curious 6 year old at the National Aquarium at the Inner Harbor. Exciting... read more

Reviewed yesterday
monac868
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Baltimore
6,516 results
All reviews dolphin show shark tank sea life australian exhibit coral reef sea world black tip reef all ages inner harbor great exhibits behind the scenes great visit dolphins jellyfish rainforest creatures tickets
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great place to beat this horrible East Coast humidity and heat! We had a great time. We went on a Sunday, but got there early enough to beat the crowds (got there at 10am). By the time we were leaving (about noon), it was starting to get really packed. So make sure you go early on the weekends. We loved seeing all the fish and animals...so fun! My only complaint was the price! 35$ for adults! Wow! Talk about highway robbery! And parking around the harbor area is going to run you around $15-20! But other than that it's a really fun experience, especially for little ones.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I appreciated the guides. They were readily available throughout the aquarium, happy to share info and answer questions. Their enthusiasm was evident. This is a large facility, and there is a wide array of aquatic life. There are some non-aquatic species, too, such as frogs and birds. This is a worthwhile excursion, when visiting Baltimore. The only caveat is that it was too crowded. Don't parents know that they should stop their kids from screaming, so adults can enjoy their visit, as well?

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We absolutely love going to the National Aquarium. Last time here they gave us a private dolphin show... We stumbled upon them training and they said we could watch for as long as we wanted! Trainers were extremely informative.

All exhibits were wonderful even while they are undergoing construction. At least I know my moola is going to good public use!!! Many Thanks!

Make a day in Baltimore!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is even better than the one in Atlanta! It was fascinating and very well organized and very educational. If you're only going to see one thing in Baltimore, this is it.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I hadn't been to the Aquarium in 10+ years. Great exhibits. The dolphins are always a hit! And I love the rainforest. I marvel at God's artistry and imagination in making so many beautiful and interesting creatures! Fantastic!