“The pork was fantastic”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I loved the pork. It had great flavor and was incredible as it was a mouth watering bite it also melted away and left nothing but wanting another bite on your mind. I reccomend eating here

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Rub is a small BBQ restaurant that packs a punch with it's Texas themed decor and rib sticking menu. We've visited during the year at different times, and there's always different sporting events on the multiple TVs throughout the restaurant. The bar has just about all the Jim Beam one would ever need! It's a great little place to hang out, watch the game and sip on a sweet tea or lemonade (or a margarita!)

Our meal of choice is always the same - and always satisfying: Pulled Bird Sandwich, Sweet potato fries and Texas Corn Pudding! The side dishes are so good we often order two!! The Pulled Bird is a nice sized sandwich complete with a Honey Mustard sauce, and on the table, there are additional sauces in case you prefer a little heat on your sandwich. The sweet potato fries are always crispy and well seasoned, and the corn pudding is some of the best i've ever tasted! Complete the meal with a mason jar of your drink of choice, and you've got yourself a pretty nice meal!

Reviewed October 8, 2008

i love the ambiance but food is only soso

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 21, 2008

I really like this place. Texan wooden urban bar/rest with its own beer and soda on tap. Food cooked extremely well but flavor didn't pop.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed August 20, 2008

My family is from around Memphis so most BBQ places in Baltimore are disappointing. This place hit a new level. I ordered a smoked bologna because I was impressed it was on the menu. I got what looked like Oscar Meyer fried on bread. Yuck. I guess my theory is right. Do not get crabs in Tennessee and do not get BBQ in Baltimore.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook