“Unlikely location, great spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nick's Fish House

Nick's Fish House
Ranked #11 of 2,006 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Balti, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Annapolis, Maryland
“Unlikely location, great spot”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Drive under I-95, into an industrial park, past a large insulator factory and you eventually end up at Nick's, a classic seafood house with a small marina. The deck is great in season, but if it's hot and muggy or cold and rainy, inside is quite nice.
The menu is large, and the seafood is fresh and well prepared. The wait staff is always nice, and efficient.
All this, within minutes of downtown, so lunchtime can be busy, but not rushed.
We are having an office get together next week. When I asked where people wanted to go, it was unanimous - "Nick's, on the deck."

• Visited April 2014

Lebanon, New Hampshire
“Good food, with good friends”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

We ate here this past Sunday and experienced good food and good service. Tuna salad was absolutely HUGE and delicious. others in the group also had very large portions. The Bloody Mary's have old bay seasoning on the rim and they were also very good. Nice location, close to the center of the city so when family met us from the west it was easy for them to hop off the throughway. Would love to visit when the patio which opens onto the bay is open. We did go for "brunch" and they do not serve a traditional brunch menu so beware of that if that is what you are looking for.

• Visited March 2014
Burtonsville, Maryland
“Seafood on the water”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for our first visit. My good friend had raved about this place but I just never made it here. They had a very large deck which has slides that roll down in the colder months. There even portable heaters in the ceiling. We sat in the bar area. Katherin was very helpful after I told her it was my first visit. She explained the specials and answered any questions. I had some oysters which were very large and tasty. My husband the fried shrimp which came with 2 sides. I can see why this is such a popular place in the summer. We will be back when the weather warms up.

Loveland, Colorado
“A+ Seafood and Service”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We had not heard of Nick's, but soe family out of town wanted to meet here. No doubt, a lot busier in the summer, but there was a respectable crown on a Saturday in February. We loved our waitress, and I asked if they had a fried seafood plate. She said, no, but the chef would be happy to do the broiled platter as a fried platter. WOW! Fried shrimp.. Yes. Fried scallops.... Yes. Fried tilapia... Yes. Fried crab cake.... Yes. All very very good. My wife does not eat gluten, they don't have gluten-free menu, they were very accommodating, providing a beautiful rockfish, with 2 sides, but the cef made it her own special dish. Stacking crispy sweet potatoe fries, then spinach with garlic, and topped with rockfish and secret sauce. She loved it. Every one else had crab cake plates, I dd not hear if they thought it waste best or not, but my crab cake was great. I will add photos.

Visited February 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“A pleasant lunch on the water”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

The seafood was fresh....the fish and chips were first rate....as was the soft crab sandwich. The table next to us was enjoying steam hardshell crabs...that looked perfectly seasoned. The fries were excellent. A nice menu allowing selection of lots of different fish and other seafood.

Visited November 2013