“Great seafood selection, great service, great night”

Luna Del Sea Steak & Seafood Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Luna Del Sea Steak & Seafood Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #302 of 2,007 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Howard St.
Transit: light rail at Pratt & Howard Street. One block from Camden Yards,3 blocks from M&T stadium and 25feet from the Baltimore Convention Center, 1 block away 1st Mariner arena
Description: Luna Del Sea Steak & Seafood Bistro is celebrating 10 years of providing Baltimore with great food, service & atmosphere. Convenient to the Convention Center, Oriole Park, M&T Stadium & a few blocks to the Inner Harbor. Luna Del Sea is proud to offer the highest quality of fresh ingredients. Our menu focuses on fresh ingredients prepared daily made to order and executed with finesse. We offer a menu guaranteed to please any palate from light fair lunch items such as fresh sandwiches, salads and pastas and upscale pub fare to elegant fine dining classics such as free range poultry, beef, fresh seafood entrees & nostalgic pasta entrees. We offer a wide variety of settings to cater to your dining needs such as an elegant white tablecloth dining room, a casual and comfortable outdoor seating area, an intimate patio and elegant ballroom.
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great seafood selection, great service, great night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and started with the crab dip... I thought it was fantastic. I'd order it again. Also I had the muscles in butter sauce. Huge selection of fish and crab dishes... and steak. I'll be back again.

Helsinki, Finland
“Terribly expensive, only average food, and ok service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

The prices are very high, especially considering the quality of the food. The food is average to ok, but in now way justifies the prices. The sea food selection is good. The portions are relatively small. Most in our party of eight were not satisfied with the size. Some complained that the food was not good.
The only reason the restaurant survives is the adjacent convention center, which guarantees that many non-local customers go to the place.
My recommendation is to avoid this place.

• Visited November 2013
“I had an outstanding experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I work downtown baltimore. Came in to have the black angus cheeseburger. Hot cappuccino was perfect. Food came out was hot and grilled to my liking. Service was excellent. Over all I would come back as much as I can.

Rutland, Vermont
“Tasty food. Horrid service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

We went as a large group. After we waited for over 90 minutes, four of our group got up and left. We asked the water girl, the bread guy, and finally the manager what wass going on. We gave him 5 minutes, and mirabile dictu, the food appeared! A bit over priced. I wouldn't recommend this place.

Gloucester, Virginia
“Good Food - Interesting Decor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

We happened upon this place on the last day of a conference. The ambiance is eclectic and the signed pictures on the wall were interesting. The prices seemed a little high, but not much higher than other places in the area. I got the crab dip and crab cakes. I absolutely loved them. The dip was thick and had giant lumps of crab. The crab cake was awesome! The service was decent. Not a bad place all in all.