“Excellent Experience”

Luna Del Sea Steak & Seafood Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Luna Del Sea Steak & Seafood Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #365 of 2,016 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Howard St.
Transit: light rail at Pratt & Howard Street. One block from Camden Yards,3 blocks from M&T stadium and 25feet from the Baltimore Convention Center, 1 block away 1st Mariner arena
Description: Luna Del Sea Steak & Seafood Bistro is celebrating 10 years of providing Baltimore with great food, service & atmosphere. Convenient to the Convention Center, Oriole Park, M&T Stadium & a few blocks to the Inner Harbor. Luna Del Sea is proud to offer the highest quality of fresh ingredients. Our menu focuses on fresh ingredients prepared daily made to order and executed with finesse. We offer a menu guaranteed to please any palate from light fair lunch items such as fresh sandwiches, salads and pastas and upscale pub fare to elegant fine dining classics such as free range poultry, beef, fresh seafood entrees & nostalgic pasta entrees. We offer a wide variety of settings to cater to your dining needs such as an elegant white tablecloth dining room, a casual and comfortable outdoor seating area, an intimate patio and elegant ballroom.
Germantown, Maryland, United States
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I traveled to Baltimore to attend 2 days of classes at Maryland Shock Trauma for ATCN. Staying at the Marriott-Camden Yards. Wanting to find a comfortable but not fussy place to get a light dinner I was directed to try Luna Del Sea Bistro. Dining alone and relaxing. I tried the Luna Seafood dip - delicious! Plus Happy Hour drinks are 2 for 1. Excellent! My server was attentive but didn't "hover". Will definitely be stopping by there again when I come back to Baltimore!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Helen H

Wilton, Connecticut
“Great food but you pay for it”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

On our first night at the conference we ate outside at this resturant less than a block away from the hotel. The food was top quality, as we all had fish, steak, and shellfish. My fish was excellent, and my workworkers really liked their items a well. The only downside is the bill. Although I just had Salmon and a sald, it was $50! (I had tap water to drink at no charge). Just be aware, expect to pay a lot for a great meal - it is like a NYC resturant in Baltimore, with NYC prices.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank AcuraTl10
Bradenton, Florida
“Best chicken sandwich I ever ate”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I know chicken sandwiches are usually not something to rave about, but this one is. It was outstanding. For that reason, great location, quaint atmosphere and friendly service, I give this place 5 stars. Well done, will return if in town for sure.

1 Thank Mali_Urke
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great food and wait staff”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I had 5 people for dinner and we all enjoyed the service and food. I had the salmon and it was perfect

Bladensburg, Maryland
“Skimping on the Shrimp?”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I ordered the broiled combination but I don't eat scallops. The server recommended substituting more shrimp. Great idea! Except she didn't mention I wouldn't get the same shrimp as the others that come with the platter. I was given what looked to be frozen mini shrimp. In additon they were cold and didn't taste good.

Luckily the server allowed me to remove them from my check.

The crab cake was good, but compared to others I had in Baltimore I would say it was not the best I've had.

The service however was great.