“Really great food”

Ra Sushi Bar Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ra Sushi Bar Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #113 of 2,049 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Fells Point
Cross street: Lancaster & South Caroline
Description: It’s more fun in the RA with lively music, a vibrant crowd, inventive cocktails and innovative Japanese fusion cuisine. Whatever you choose, it’s all served with a big side of Anything Can Happen. So bring your friends or make new ones. Either way, you’re in for a great time.
Fairfield, Pennsylvania
“Really great food”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We went here for dinner for a friend's birthday. I am not a huge fan of sushi so I was a little worried I wouldn't find anything to eat. However they had plenty of options. Their white sangria was delicious. I did get a California Roll - usually the only kind of sushi I will eat. It was extremely good. I also got the wontons - delicious. I had the chicken tacos - that was different. I wasn't expecting them to be cold but it was still very good.

My only complaint is the music. I am in my twenties, I enjoy music but we could not hear one another while talking in the restaurant. It was way too loud. We were worried at first that they wouldn't be able to accommodate us since they don't take reservations, but we were seated after about 45 mins with 15 people. I'd definitely go here again the next time I'm in the area.

• Visited May 2013

College Park, Maryland, United States
“Great Happy Hour”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place has a great happy hour! Sushi is great! The rolls are huge and the drink specials are awesome. I have never had an issue with my service there, and was always attended to promptly.

• Visited March 2013
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Viva Las Vegas Roll!!!! Best sushi w've ever had at an amazing price during happy hour. Definitely recommend and we will absolutely be returning customers.

Visited March 2013
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“makes me question people's taste!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was soooo disappointed! I will keep it short and sweet! Service sucked, lack of attention & personality. I found myself looking for our server constantly, we ended up just grabbing anyone in site for ordering, refills, and check, and the place was dead. I can understand if they where busy or had a 4-5 table station, but no reason or excuses. At that point, I was just hoping for good food, but wishful thinking, everything lacked flavor and the rice was stale. Bland food +horrible service= no repeat business!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Suzy P
Mechanicsburg, PA
“Good Sushi, trendy atmosphere”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The sushi at RA will not knock your socks off. It is still tasty, and much more affordable during one of their "Happy Hour" specials. (Happy Hour is a bit ambiguous, since it happens at odd times). It is loud and trendy, but it fits in nicely with the area and the crowd it's catering to.

Visited January 2013