Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
$172
$159
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Days Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$204
$152
$119
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
$231
$210
1,156 results
All reviewsgreat locationmaryland athletic clubfront deskwhole foodsfells pointfitness clubgreat gymwalking distancemovie theaterfitness centervalet parkingacross the streethotel guestsrestaurants and barscorner roombusiness tripwater taxi
Reviewed August 8, 2010

Guests have complimentary access to a terrific fitness next next door, Another reviewer complained of the pool being crowded, but that depends on when you go and even at the peak hour, it wasn't particularly so. I liked the hotel's Inner Harbor location, near interesting restaurants and good for an after-dinner stroll. I had no complaints about my room, which faced the street but was reasonably quiet. The bed was comfortable and I appreciated the free internet access. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. Some other reviewers had gripes about the staff, but I found them quite alright.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 24, 2010

My wife and I stayed here for two nights as a stopover enroute to Europe after a vacation on the West coast. We did not really know what to expect but had figured out that the Inner Harbour was the place to be. The Hilton Garden Inn appeared to fit the bill and it did. We had a comfortable clean room and the location was excellent for the exploration of all that the inner harbour has to offer. The breakfast was average and as reflected in other reviewer's posts this hotel could benefit from a bit of "tightening up"
The dining options in the inner harbour were a bit disappointing - plenty of choice but very definately 'corporateland' with their standard offerings. Perhaps Fells Point offers better options - we did not have time to find out. The Water Taxis are a great way of getting around and the tour of the Orioles ball park was a highlight of our stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2010

I had a prepaid guaranteed late arrival reservation but was bumped when I arrived at 5 p.m. Other guests were allowed to check in after I arrived. To make matters worse, I had a sprained ankle but had to stand at the counter for 15 minutes while the clerk wasted my time insisting that she go through all the possible restaurants in town even though I told her I just wanted to get to my room.

I was moved to a low rate hotel that was two miles away from my colleagues. The Hilton didn't even offer any compensation for failing to honor my guarantee.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2010

We booked this hotel through Priceline, so we weren't certain of what we were getting until the confirmation came up. Though I read reviews on Trip Advisor bashing this place, when my husband and I arrived we were definitely happy with what we found. The room was bright and clean, tastefully furnished, with nice little amenity toiletries of good quality. The bed is among the most comfortable we've ever slept on in a hotel. The staff was friendly and courteous. We did not use the gym or the breakfast room, but the attached restaurant has a fun atmosphere on a Friday night and the bartenders there make a mean mojito.

We also loved this place because it is a stroll away from everything the Inner Harbor has to offer, as well as proximity to some of Baltimore's newest shopping areas. We grabbed a fresh (hot!) baguette from Whole Foods for breakfast, walked along the waterfront, and were quite impressed with our good fortune. I'd recommend the Hilton Garden Inn Inner Harbor to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2010

Call me a snob but I would never willingly stay at a Hilton hotel (my opinion). Alas, business commitments required me to stay here for two nights..... After having stayed at the Four Seasons in Washington and Miami on my vacation prior to arriving in Baltimore (excellent establishments), you may think I am writing this review with a biased judgement - Read on....

The member of staff who checked us in was not helpful in the slightest. We were forced to take our own bags to our room. When I asked if there was anyone to assist, there was no suger-coating the response: "Not here there isn't"!

Ok, so we grabbed our own luggage and made our way to the allocated room - Very small, tiny bathroom and a window that did not close properly. Couple this with stained pillows and bed sheets and you begin to see where this hotel is going.

I immediately called down to the "helpful" front desk to ask to change rooms but was informed there was no other availability until the morning. I used my own towel to cover the pillow!

The following day I informed the lady at the front desk and they agreed they would move me to a different room. Once I returned from my conference, I moved my bags to a room on the 12th floor.

Take Two - more spacious but still the same problems with the bed linen and pillows! Anyway, I thought it was only one more night. I dropped my bags and headed out for dinner and decided to stay out as late as possible. Upon my return however, I walked into the room to hear the sound of water coming from the bathroom. Knowing that there is no turn-down service at this hotel so it wasn't house-keeping leaving a tap running, I sensed a problem. When I opened the bathroom door the sight that greeted me was absolutely disgusting. An over-flowing toilet (which I had not even used!) and the bathroom floor covered! It makes me sick even as I type this review so I will not go into details!

I immediately called the front desk who sent up maintenance. He stopped the water and they would send someone to clean the mess. I calmly phoned front desk again and said there was no way I staying in that room again, even if it was cleaned up. So again, I changed rooms although by this time I was about to leave the building altogether and check-in at the Marriot even if it was coming out of my own pocket. My wife convinced me that it was only one more night.

We entered the new room and were given breakfast coupons by a member of staff (Conrad I believe) who was very pleasant and apologised. No amount of coupons were going to help me and I avoided breakfast and a nearby Starbucks. My wife went to grab some coffee but commented that the hygeine in the "restaurant" was terrible and soon joined me in Starbucks.

And there's my story of what will be the first and last time at the Hilton Garden Inn and any other Hilton for that matter. I would rather stay in a tent.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business