TripAdvisor

OR
Order Online
Ranked #87 of 2,547 Restaurants in Baltimore
Reviewed July 26, 2019

Met a co-worker at this restaurant. Was impressed by the Fells Point location, the restaurant is located in a historic building and the decor does not detract from the experience. We ordered the margarita and the white sangria (which was made fresh) and both were delicious! We dined on appetizers:Lamb rib, Yucca chips, Ceviche and the Mussels- all were soooo good! Topped it off with dessert- the Key Lime Pie and Creme Brulee both were worth messing up our diet!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (96)

Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

Sitting outside is a great location for people watching. Sangria was good, seafood excellent and service was attentive. The restaurant is very close to the water taxi stand and can be reached by an easy walk.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant is attached to the Admiral Fell Inn. The entire menu is Gluten Free which was ideal for my wife who has Celiac. The food was phenomenal the service was quick, professional and personal. We were staying at the Inn and did dinner two out of the four nights we were there and lunch once. Our server/bartender Cheryl was fantastic. The Denver Lamb Ribs, Grilled Octopus and the Avocado and yucca chips were fantastic appetizers. NY Strip steak, the duck breast, and the shellfish paella were outstanding entrees. On the day we did lunch we both had the crab cake sandwich was outstanding. We will make sure we next time we do the Inner Harbor this will be one our Go To places!!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019

When I go to a restaurant, I often think "It's really good for being gluten free."

At Points South, my thought is "This is really excellent food and the fact that it's all gluten free is absolutely amazing!" The Butternut Squash Soup, the Yucca chips (with some of the best guacamole I ever tasted,) the Crab Cakes, the Torta de Yuca con Carne, the Paella, the Chocolate Volcano Cake (with Dulce de Leche, Strawberries, Salted Caramel Ice Cream) and the Apple Pie are all phenomenal!

I can't wait until our next trip to Baltimore to go back!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

Points South may be the best restaurant incarnation this location has seen. The seating maintains the same multilevel nooks and corners, but is set off by a brilliant mural. Service is prompt and friendly. I was tempted on reading about the octopus small plate/appetizer on the menu outside the main entrance, and on seeing and tasting the dish I was most happy that I came inside. The chicken soup had a great cilantro, garlic, lime flavor. The Cuban sandwich had just the right amount of meat with each ingredient holding it's own. The home made chips were great with the aioli. Many more choices await future visits.

Date of visit: January 2019