“Fast friendly service”

Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Dover
Dover, Tennessee
“Fast friendly service”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Great place to go eat. If you choose to stay home, delivery is fairly quick. Only problem I ever had was the time I ordered an appetizer when I was pregnant and the waitress forgot to put it in. Since I was pregnant I was not very happy haha but overall I love going there :)

• Visited June 2014

“Local favorite”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

First, I love the owners and the staff. They genuinely want to please the customer. Next....they have a little of everything and have specials. If ever it's potato soup..just go ahead and do it. Pizza is great, I LOVE THEIR FRIES! Fresh cut real taters. Give them a try and enjoy reading that menu. Fun!

Dover, Tennessee
“Very good”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is the best pizza place in town. My husband and I will not order from any where else here in town. We love the pizza, fried pickles (the ranch dipping sauce is to die for) corn nuggets, and cheese sticks. One thing we dislike is their breadsticks- only thing we dislike. I love their ranch dipping sauce, does not taste store bought. I recommend this place all the time! Can get a little pricey if you order a lot of appetizers, but, well worth your money.

• Visited January 2014
DOVER
“Always good!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Mama meas is a local favorite! They have a lot of different things to eat that are great other than pizza, although the pizza is great too!! Wings r awesome, fried pickles too

• Visited September 2013