“Very slow service, mediocre food”
Review of Cueva de Leon

Cueva de Leon
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Fort Davis
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Waited an hour to get my food which wasn't very hot. Food was ok, but not a good value for the price. Would not go back.

1  Thank fromlubbocktx

Reviewed April 28, 2012

The enchiladas were tough, the buffet items ( quesadillas had no taste, the beef was drowned in chili powder)
We had eaten there and ordered from the menu a couple of weeks earlier and it was fair, but not good. The qulaity is not there.

1  Thank Jan T
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We just ate dinner here and were not impressed. We had the Friday special of fish, breaded shrimp, stuffed crab, potato and salad bar. The greens in the salad bar were limp and there was not much choice of what to add to it. The salad dressings were the little packaged kind. The fish arrived nice and hot but the baked potato was only warm. The tartar sauce was also in the little packages. On the up side, the fresh brewed ice tea was excellent. Our waitress was very friendly. Based on this visit I would not return.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

I eat here frequently when I'm hungry for good Mexican chow. I always eat off the buffet and I get there early. Best chile reyanos in West Texas. BYOBeer. Great fajitas on the buffet.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

The place was dirty. The food was fair. We would not return.

1  Thank DeeB4