“saturday night”

Blue Mountain Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Mountain Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Fort Davis
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Very cute and cozy restaurant . The food is good as well as the service. They give you plenty of food. Dining outdoors is also pleasant There is a lovely fountain

1  Thank cindy h

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised to find a great restaurant in such an out-of-the-way place. Home cooked menu, with a professional staff. The ambiance and decoration drew us into a Fort Davis heritage feel.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My husband and I went here on a recent Saturday night. We were seated at 6pm and were told that they were out of three menu items: the steak, salmon, and one other item that I can't remember. Really, it's only 6pm and they've already run out of three things!! We should have left but settled on the trout and Chicken Marsala. We were never asked if we wanted water and when I did ask, I was brought water but none for my husband. The food was mediocre at best and definitely overpriced for the quality. The sauce on the chicken was way too salty and tasted like a McCormick package mix. The rice had NO seasoning and the fish was bland. I've had better food at Lubys!! Should have driven down the road to Reata.

2  Thank Donna256
Reviewed May 29, 2014

It's Fort Davis - would not expect to find the big city menu there, but we did. Excellent continental dishes described - two eaten! Pork tenderloin under a wonderful mocha sauce was really tasty. Salmon with green peppercorn cream sauce (sounds odd!) was delicious, as the sauce did not overpower the salmon like so many sauces do. Server's wonderful smile made up for her inexperience - she will be great.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We ate dinner here before heading to McDonald Observatory. I had the grilled veggies over quinoa and my mom had the trout. The food was excellent and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We sat outside, and the courtyard area was beautiful and charming. I must stop for dinner in Ft. Davis!