“Great food!”

Fort Davis Drug Store & Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Fort Davis
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Fort Davis Drug Store and Hotel is an iconic business in the heart of Fort Davis, TX. It features the original Soda Fountain and Ice Cream plus Sweet Shop and Restaurant, Gift Shop and Hotel. People tell us all the time it is the very heartbeat of our community. The Historic Hotel has 6 spacious rooms with private baths in each room. Two beds in every room.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The breakfasts are wonderful, especially the French toast and pancakes! I could do without the canned Country music, but that's just my taste.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Nice atmosphere; the service was excellent and the food great. I had the chicken fried steak and fries. My dinner companion did say that her steak fingers were a little tough, though, but might have been an off night for the cook.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Best dr. Pepper ever. And the banana splits are the bomb love the omlets. Rebecca is a very helpful waiters.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

REAL Coca-Cola - I made mine a Vanilla coke. The old time soda fountain is still there and brought back memories of when my mother would drop us kids off to get a soda while she shopped next door. Next door is now an antique store/gallery. What a nice memory. They now have a full grill with burgers, even breakfast items. Didn't try those since a troop of what seemed to be 100 boy scouts were there.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Friendly people, good service, fun atmosphere, good food. We stopped one day for an ice cream snack. We also ate dinner there one night the price is moderate. I had a great steak. It is a popular place to eat a snack or a meal. They have a old soda fountain where you can have ice cream treats, a special fountain drink, cookies, or fudge. They also have booths to sit, order and eat a meal. We first wondered in there to shop. There is some shopping and there is an art gallery upstairs. While there some shopping it is an even better place to eat.