Mountain Trails Lodge
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Fort Davis
See available hotels
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsbig bendmcdonald observatoryclose to townbeds were very comfortabledining tablemini fridge and coffee makerwe arrived late at nightprior to our arrivalstay there againdavis mountainssmall bathroomminute drivestate parksinkalpineporchsunrise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We LOVE this place!!!! It is so casual, laid-back, relaxing and great hosts!! Jenny and Scott are always so helpful!!! They have an extraordinary knowledge of the surrounding area and can always make great recommendations of fun things to do.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This place was great. The cabins were big enough for our pack and play and clean enough that I felt comfortable with my baby crawling around. I loved that the cabins are not all connected. I was nervous about my little one crying and keeping people awake but the guest in the cabin attached to ours said they could not hear that much. From our deck we had amazing view of the sun rise. We will stay here again when we come back to Fort Davis. Oh yeah breakfast was great!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The hosts were very welcoming even at Christmastime. They provided a sumptuous breakfast every morning and pleasantly answered all my many questions. They were also welcoming toward my canine traveling companion.
My cabin was comfortable, amply furnished, and immaculate. It made an ideal base camp from which to explore the many interesting attractions in the Fort Davis area. I snapped several excellent photos right from my front porch.
A great value, highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Mountain Trails is a really great place to stay. Very convenient to every thing near Fort Davis: Marfa, Big Bend, Alpine, Marathon, Presidio, McDonald Observatory. Jenny prepares really great breakfasts every morning and will cater to special needs, with notice.
Jenny is very friendly and a wealth of knowledge on the area.
We will stay here when we return to this area. I recommend it without reservation.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the desert. Views are much better.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had a lovely time! The Lodge is close to town, breakfast was fabulous. The beds comfy and the rooms clean and comfortable. The bathroom a bit of tight squeeze but other than that we felt like it was a tremendous deal.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple