“Outstanding Apple Carmel Cider”

Astoria Coffeehouse and Bistro
Ranked #14 of 106 Restaurants in Astoria
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Great little shop in Astoria with the best Apple Carmel Cider we have ever had!! Also a great breakfast. I would recommend stopping in sitting on the couches and watching people pass by while enjoying the cider

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have eaten here several times. The food is good and they have alot of basics that are presented with a slight twist. Last time I had a nice bowl of veggie soup that hit the spot on the cold damp night. They served it with a warm biscuit mmmmmm...

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have eaten here many times and the little things like home made ketchup make it unique. The espresso when drank straight is bitter, Its not over clean, but I dont think I can call it dirty by restaurant standards and the menu varied. Food quality has always been good, serving size is moderate and most often tasty and unique...:) Aside from the the espresso, my only real complaint has been the service. "How would you like your eggs done?" the question. My answer as it is often in restaurants was "Surprise me!" Her answer was. " we dont play that game here!" I guess not. Baked Alaska serves a multi course meal that way and its great! Not the only time the service has been a bit abrupt, rude and or slow!

Not bad overall!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I eat here when we visit his family in Astoria. The food is amazing and the vibe is relaxed. It's always busy, so expect a little bit of a wait. The crowd is a mix of locals and visitors. I recommend this restaurant for any meal of the day.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

When it's nice, tables outside. Couches inside. New bar in dinning area! Theme nights. Martinis so kicking here! Staff great! Sit and watch the pretty tourists breeze through town! Good food great coffee!