“Best coffee in town!”

Ranked #9 of 104 Restaurants in Astoria
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Lavender lattes and gluten free cookies. Need I say more! We like to park close and grab a latte to go before hopping on the RiverFront Trolley with the kiddos!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

lattes were beautiful and delicious. We got everything to go but the menu looked amazing fot breakfast and lunch. highly recommend the almond croussant. If we're ever back in town we will come here for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Nice to be able to sit outside...we like that. Had the Bahn Mi and the waiter corrected our pronunciation. But we think he is the one that is wrong...Ha! Where's the pork? A traditional Bahn Mi has shredded, or pulled, pork. Very good though! We'd go back.

1  Thank pingfall
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The breakfast was excellent. The food, coffee, juice were all first rate.

The service was good and fun.

It's a funky little place that has a lot of character.

Go to relax and enjoy.

We picked up some baked goods to go after breakfast. Wow. Absolutely first rate.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Didnt care to much for my breakfast. I had the pancakes with a side of bacon. Of course the pancakes were huge...and heavvvy! I only ate half of one. They seemed to soak up the syrup like a sponge. The bacon was so-so. I only ate one of three strips took the other two home to the dogs. I know this is a personal choice but I hated the coffee. It was like mud. It actually gave me a stomach ache. My husband had a barbeque pork sandwich I think. Meh..he said it needed more BQ sauce. I did notice quite alot of people were ordering the fish tacos,so I will try those another time ,maybe. Even tho it takes forever to get your food and they dont take credit/debit cards, I prefer Columbia Cafe across the street. At least I eat all my food and dont feel like I wasted my money. Our server was very nice and we didnt have to wait to long to be seated.

2  Thank Stephanie B