“A Very Good Restuarant”

Silver Salmon Grille
Ranked #4 of 98 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bellevue, Washington
“A Very Good Restuarant”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We chose this restaurant after perusing their menu (among others) at our hotel. The menu was extensive, including a lot of seafood.

Once at the restaurant we admired the salmon-themed decorations, and noted the very heavy antique bar in the lounge, with is reputed to have been located in a bordello many years ago.

Our meal was delicious -- a featured Chinook (King) salmon with crab meat for me, and a silver salmon meal for my wife.

Visited July 2013

San Diego, California, United States
“I love this place!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a MUST if you go to Astoria. The salmon is fresh and delicious! They have fabulous salads, oysters, and desserts. You cannot go wrong! I highly recommend. Service is exceptional as well!

Central Oregon, Oregon
“A good choice”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The wife and I ate here on Monday 7-8-13 for lunch on our week-long Astoria camping trip. She had the prawn salad which was large and tasty. I had a shrimp cocktail, which was large, cold, fresh and really tasty! Then I had the Chicago melt which was also tasty. The atmosphere was cool, we got to sit right at the window and the service was good. Give it a try!!

Eloy, Arizona
“Awesome, simply awesome...”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

While staying at the Pilot's House in Astoria, Oregon we traveled around the neighborhood and Babs' daughter, Katie, found this restaurant: Silver Salmon. The five of us had a wonderful treat from beginning to end. I had the fish chowder (incredible) and for my entree I had the triple plate. It had fresh salmon, pawns and oysters. Hmmmm...So much food I had to bring the salmon home for breakfast.

Calgary, Canada
“Good Wine List”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We chose this restaurant because of its wine list! Luckily the food was good too. The restaurant is located in an old building and the décor is a little odd. I guess it's to go with the salmon in the name - there are fish paintings, on the lights, etc. The prices are reasonable and the service was very good.