“Happy hour”
Review of Baked Alaska

Baked Alaska
Ranked #14 of 106 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Baked Alaska Restaurant, Lounge and Pizzeria is a dining destination while visiting Astoria, OR. Our Main Dining Room features sweeping views of the Columbia River, our Lounge offers 10 taps with specialty craft beers, plus an extensive wine list featuring Oregon and Washington wines. We also hand crafted cocktails using Oregon distilled spirits. If you are looking for a fun family atmosphere, look no further than the Baked Pizzeria featuring Artisan style pizza right from our 800 degree brick oven. We also have a private waterfront dining room which can seat up to 30 guests, or have your special event catered off site with our custom catering services. Baked Alaska, the only thing we overlook is the Columbia River!
Reviewed October 6, 2013

So happy that we could sit in the bar and enjoy food with our toddler. We were able to enjoy the happy hour specials. The view was great and the food was reasonable and very tasty. The only the downside was the child's size milk for 4 dollars.... But everything else was reasonable so not that bad.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The food...I had salmon...was excellent and the service was too! One friend had clams and the other also had a salmon dish. We were all very happy with our food. Their wine selection was rivaled by no restaurant we visited while in OR. Don't miss this restaurant if you're in Astoria. It will be worth the drive if you're within fifty miles!

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

As far as the service it was great. Loved watching the boats. I personally loved the GF menu. My husband was looking for fried shrimp which they didn't have. Different type menu. If your into healthy type food which I love this is it. My husband would rate this average he is a junk and fried food eater.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We chose to eat in the lounge since the regular restaurant was crowded and after 5 minutes with no one ahead of us we still hadn't been seated. My husband's pizza was ok. I was disappointed in my crab cakes as I was hoping for hunks of Dungeness crab but got some finely minced crab meat instead.

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Don't even bother asking around for the best place to eat in Astoria. This is it. Between the wonderful wait staff, diverse menu choices and the amazing views you can't go wrong. I had the Kobe hamburger with cheese and jalapeno jam which came as an entree. I was blown away by the amazing taste. So much so that I returned for dinner the next night and ordered the same thing. I'm giving only 4 stars because the second night the burger was different. Lettuce and tomato were added, which didn't fit with this dish. Also, too much jam which over powered the meat itself. I'm all for different chefs displaying their individuality but that first burger was perfection and shouldn't have been altered one bit. I'll probably drive the hour and a half to eat here again. Just don't change the burger!