I have stayed in many Holiday Inn Express hotels for business around the Northwest. This is by far the best of them. Very nice lobby and public area with nice artwork. The room was large and had a great view of the bridge and Columbia River. Bed was very comfortable. Had a fireplace. Room seemed to stay pretty warm even with the heat off and window open the crack that was allowed. Very little noise from bridge or road. The breakfast was a nice spread and had more options than many of the other hotels offering breakfast. Overall, very impressed and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria