We chose this hotel based on other Trip Advisor reviews, and we wanted a hotel on the waterfront.
The website was very accurate in depicting the view the accommodations. We were not disappointed. Room was spacious, view incredible. We were on the top floor by the bridge, yet we never heard traffic. Breakfast could have been more substantial, but not a big issue for us. The only downside was not being able to get more fresh air into the room. The window opens a mere 2 inches. The weather was so mild the room was stuffy. The staff was very nice, as we're the other hotel guests which included a wide variety of travelers from cross country cyclists beginning a trip to New Hampshire, to young families. Everyone appeared to be enjoying their stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria