My husband and I have stayed in Astoria numerous times at hotels and B&Bs. This is the first time we stayed here and we were very pleasantly surprised with the spaciousness of the room. We also had a nice view of the water and the bridge that towers over this part of town. The free WiFi was consistent and fast, and it worked everywhere in the hotel. The room was very comfortable and even had a love seat sofa. If you want to explore downtown Astoria on foot, you might want to choose a B&B closer to the historic district. But if you don't mind getting some walking exercise, you can explore Astoria on foot from this location. The breakfast was quick and easy with a lot of choices. My only suggestion for improvement would be to include more healthy breakfast options without sugar. Even the oatmeal packs included sugar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria