We arrived at this Holiday Inn Express in Astoria, OR and we're warmly greeted and promptly checked in.
We arrived in our room to be totally surprised by it's large, comfortable size, along with a fireplace and river view. The couch is positioned so you can see out the window, with the fireplace comfortably in front of it. The king bed was comfortable and they give you lots of pillows to choose from. The bathroom was also very nice and sparkling clean. There was a shower and a bath too. In the room there was also a microwave and refrigerator.
We did not eat breakfast at the inn, but the room where it is served looked great, with a beautiful view of the Columbia River.
When we come back to Astoria, which we do often, we will certainly stay here again. Keep up the good work, Holiday inn. The place is great and the price is reasonable too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria