Don't get me wrong, it is a fine holiday inn, with good service, good breakfast and great location! They have limited amounts of room for allergy sufferers. It was my fault for not realizing that most hotels in Oregon are pet friendly. So if you have allergy problems, make sure you mention it at time of reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria