In Summer 2012 my wife, 3 daughters and I drove from Seattle to LA. Astoria was our first over night stop. I booked this hotel the day before we arrived and didn't expect much. I was very pleasantly surprised. Great location on the Columbia River. Close walk to lovely Restuarant. Nice walk along the Riverside.
Room was big, nice view, well laid out and in excellent condition.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Based on our experience here we tried to stay in Holiday Inn Express where ever possible for the next two weeks.
I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria