I had a King room on the river side. The view is stunning. I also like the separation of the sleeping areas. There is a convertible couch in the “living room” and a king bed in the bedroom. The bathroom and kitchenette area separate the sleeping areas. Great for parents with kids. The gas fireplace in the living room is cute but not really necessary in my opinion. All the basics were spot on. Extremely clean room, good hot shower and comfortable beds. The staff at the front desk was great. She made me feel welcome and she was really helpful.
The only negative I can add is the breakfast was mediocre at best. This property is a step above most Holliday Inn expresses I have ever stayed at and the breakfast deserves to be better. Over all a great stay just don’t expect breakfast to impress.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all non smoking Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria is set on the banks of the Mighty Columbia River, offering spectacular, unobstructed views, and comfortable accommodations. Hotel features include, free Hi-Speed Wireless Internet, free local phone calls, and Complimentary Hot Express Start Breakfast, We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Astoria Oregon, the oldest American settlement west of the Rocky Mountains, and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Astoria. . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, IHG and Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Astoria Hotel Astoria
- Holiday Inn Express Astoria
- Holiday Inn Astoria