- Good location next to the drawbridge, though only the rooms on the west side benefit from this partial view - it's not really ON the river like they make it look.
- We had very friendly welcome service from the front desk.
- Great pillows.
- Very poor sink and bath/shower draining - It's a pet peeve of mine to shave/shower in "collecting" water - you never know whats down there - only stayed 1 night.
- Very strange smell in the room I never got used to, despite open windows...
- Wireless not working - apparently they were "working on it".
- Very old TV (doesnt everyone have flat screens these days, even for $100?).
- Room decor clearly hasnt been refreshed in years.
Overall: Very disappointed here - I'm generally a BW fan in the $100 range, and I KNOW they can do a lot better, as we stayed in the BW in Castle Locks (Columbia basin) right thereafter, which was SIGNIFICANTLY better equipped and/or modernized.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn! Astoria, OR hotels are nestled in a charming coastal town, where beloved films like Goonies and Kindergarten Cop were filmed and still draw fans to this day. Your BEST WESTERN Lincoln Inn features easy access to the beach including the famous sights like Haystack Rock. However, it’s the Crab, Seafood & Wine Festival that really draws a crowd, but you don’t need to wait for this annual event to indulge. Enjoy the freshest seafood and most delectable vino along the coast year-round. Hotels in Astoria, OR cater to travelers interested in a diverse range of entertainment from wine tasting to wind surfing. Convenient amenities, like the pool open 24-hours, make this Astoria hotel really stand out. Take advantage of upgraded Wi-Fi to stay well-connected whether traveling for business or pleasure. A clean hotel and friendly staff is the foundation for a memorable stay. This property is close to the most exciting attractions in town such as the Maritime Museum. The Astoria Column is a must-see, and of course the Goonies House can’t be missed. Travelers stay at this Astoria hotel and find plenty of opportunities to play at Kroger or events at Longshoremen. While the Crab Festival remains a town favorite, this is also the end destination of Hood to Coast, the epic run or walk from Mount Hood to the Oregon coast. Held late in the summer, the grand finale is a massive beach party that welcomes all whether you came from the mountain or not. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Astoria Bayfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lincoln Hotel Astoria
- Best Western Astoria
- Astoria Best Western