“Obviously Loved by the Locals and Great Pastries”
Review of Lindstrom's Danish Maid Bakery - CLOSED

Lindstrom's Danish Maid Bakery
United Arab Emirates
“Obviously Loved by the Locals and Great Pastries”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

A well loved local spot with great pastries.

The bakery reminded me of the family bakeries in Detroit- a little crowded and with random odds and ends on the counter- kind of like you wandered into someones actual kitchen while they were making 200 cream cheese danishes. Just my kind of place!

I loved everything with raspberries and cream cheese. Took some donuts for the road trip to Seattle- one of the best decisions of my vacation :)

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Piercedlibrarian

Des Moines, Iowa
“Smells of freshness!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I stopped in here upon staying at the Hotel Elliot. Not very far away, and truly enjoyed what I got! Get the turnovers with cream cheese! I think mine had blueberry in it. Fabulous. Very cheap as well! I had one while my wife got ready for the day, and also ate with her in the hotel. Our little secret!

Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
“As Homer Simpson would say...”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

"Mmmm...doughnuts!" And I don't even usually eat donuts. But the ones at Lindstrom's Danish Maid Bakery are soooo delicious. I loved the glazed - so light and melt-in-your-mouth fresh. This is a charming little shop, not trendy or hipster, but authentic and friendly.

Visited May 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Best donuts”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Want great donuts? Look no further. They offer a great selection of donuts, cookies and pastries. Everything we tried was delicious!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank bkwurm1
Jackson, Wyoming
“Perfection”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed a perfect chocolate custard filled doughnut as I wondered around town on a snowy day! Friendly and warm staff as well.

Visited February 2014