“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Coffee isn't great, but the food is good, although they ARE PRICY. $25 not including tip for my son and I to eat there. Wish they had a few more lower priced items on the menu, I'd go there more often, but maybe once every couple of months because of price.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Pig and Pancake as a chain has very average food.
The Pig and Pancake in Astoria is below par even for this chain.
The restaurant itself appears unappealing with dirty windows and parking lot.
Given the fairly high prices charged by this chain one would expect outstanding food and service.
Not so here!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Worst American breakfast during our month long trip. The pancakes were just tasteless dough. Also think there was mould in the cream/butter served with it.

1  Thank Catherine2311
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Oh my!! Horrendous! Our gravy was fake, I think our eggs were fake too lol it was so bad! We went to the one in Astoria and as a joke recommended it to a friend who was going there. So he went..lets say he was not very happy with us! I just can't seem to go back to a Pig N Pancake.

1  Thank Ser07
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is a great place to go for Breakfast! I loved it! I wasn't as impressed with dinner here... the clam chowder really was nothing special at all... but for Breakfast, you can't beat it!!