“If you're in the mood for Thai this is your place!”
Review of Blue Ocean Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blue Ocean Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Warrenton, Oregon
“If you're in the mood for Thai this is your place!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Well, it's the only place, BUT it's very tasty. My husband and I always get the same thing Tom Ka Khai soup, green curry with chicken and red curry with shrimp. It's always fantastic and the service is great!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank lovemycockerspaniels

Tillamook, Oregon
“Not impressed.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love Thai food, this place was a great disappointment. I ordered a chicken curry and was greatly disappointed. My husband ordered pad thai and it came with romen noodles like top romen. So sad, will never eat here again.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Mahabharata
Astoria, Or
“Mango Usually Makes me Happy!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Although the Chicken Satay was awesome the Mango Chicken Curry left me a little disappointed. The sauce didn't have as much coconut milk as I remembered and the mango was brown and overcooked. I haven't been here in quite some time and asked if it was new owners as I didn't recognize either of the servers and the decor has changed. I was told not new owners but new Chef. Well, even though it was good, it wasn't as good as I remember therefore only 3 stars! Next time I'll ask for the mango on the side and more coconut milk in the sauce.

• Visited March 2013
Coos Bay, Oregon
“My stomach smiled”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Came for lunch. Great prices on this menu, good selection. I had the vegetable delight. My counterpart had the pad thai. YUM!!! Short wait for our food. Nice sized portions--not too much! I did think it was odd we weren't offered any drinks. I did see they had a wine selection but I am not sure if they even had sodas?

oregon
“Noodles keep me coming back.”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Thai coffee that is sooooo good. I love the noodles here. Spicey Noodle. Their soups are spicey yummy. Fried Duck salad. Never had it before, man it was so good. Great place for people of all types of diets. Have never been disappointed.

Visited December 2012