Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Shellac Manicure

Absolutely LOVE everyone here, they are all so wonderful. Great atmosphere and service. Carrie... read more

Reviewed January 26, 2017
nicki_wicki
Oregon Coast, Oregon
via mobile
Becky and Riki rock

Great spa. Have had only had good experiences with Becky and Riki. Only wish they had more... read more

Reviewed January 17, 2016
dakinibean
Astoria, Oregon

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had a special event to attend in February. Since I don't like to wear a lot of makeup, I saw Becky at Malama for her amazing lash work. She really is great! The lashes are just what I need to doll myself up for the event. I felt very glamorous, but at the same time, they are fine for daytime as well. The looked lasted three weeks (with no fills). I would venture to say Becky is the best lash artist in the Pacific Northwest.

Date of experience: February 2013
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Right downtown in Astoria and very convenient. Reservations are made online and the system was very efficient. I have been for pedicures and very relaxing.

Date of experience: July 2012
3  Thank siikajoki
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I have been going to Malama Day Spa for the last few months. The girls that work there are great and give a really fun experience. So far all of their services have been affordable and wonderful!! If you are a local or just a visitor you should book one service with them. I bet you'll really enjoy it!

Date of experience: September 2011
3  Thank m_17kisses
Reviewed August 23, 2011

My young girls and I enjoyed a recent trip to Malama Day Spa for some mother-daughter nail fun. It was wonderful. Becky was so patient with them and very attentive to their girly wishes. She truly made them feel as if they were the most important girls in the world that afternoon, even gave them sweet Shirley Temples to enjoy during their spa day. What a treat for them. They still cannot stop talking about and telling everyone they know!

Date of experience: August 2011
4  Thank Astoria_Jenn
Reviewed July 31, 2011

The people at Malama Day Spa are welcoming from the time you open the door until the time you leave. They treatments alone were wonderful but you factor the people and the atmosphere and the whole visit was wonderful. I was only in Astoria two days but I will visit Malama again.

Date of experience: April 2011