“Best pizza I've ever had.”

Geno's Pizza and Burgers
Ranked #22 of 106 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Great burgers in Astoria. Great Service. 503-325-4927
Reviewed July 5, 2014

If you want a good pizza - and I mean GOOD, not mediocre, but REALLY GOOD, you must visit Geno's. And just order the small one if it's for yourself...because even the small one is HUGE by European standards, and try the special!

The burgers are mediocre though, there are better places for this, but NO ONE can beat their pizza's. And I've eaten pizza's all over the world, well - a lot of places in various countries.

The place is really cool too, it's almost like taken out of the movie The Goonies, you'll find a few good ol'school arcade machines that are fully operational and brings you right back to the 80s.

The owner is also very friendly, and if it's not too buzy, it's not unusual for her to take the time to chat with her guests, I like that personal touch the place have. You feel welcome there, often they'll even ask you if you want a refill.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I see a lot of reviews for burgers and pizza -- and they are both very good here -- but I just want to add: Don't forget the salad bar. It's only $2 small or $4 large when added to a sandwich or burger. Always fresh and rich. The large is all you need with no sandwich so if you do have the sandwich, too, probably just the small $2 add-on salad bowl is all you need or want.
This will not be the best meal you ever had -- it's not that kind of restaurant -- but really good at what they do, great service, and a GREAT value. When I'm in town I always come here at least once a week, usually more.
You won't be sorry.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The food was good but they let dogs in the restaurant at the tables. The server seemed to know everyone and it is definitely a causal place.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stopped in here for lunch on our first day in Astoria. It was close to our hotel and pizza n burgers sounded like a great plan. We went in with intentions on having burgers but opted for pizza. What a great choice! The veggies were fresh and the thin crust had great flavor. Our waitress was more than happy to fill patrons in on local tourist attractions and town folklore. We were so happy with lunch we returned later in the evening for dessert - I couldn't resist the homemade pie, and I'm thankful I didn't.

1  Thank kristincredible
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Genos has a sports bar feel to it, but it's a good place to bring the kids to. I had a pizza which was just okay overall. It was a little heavy on the cheese which hid the fact that there weren't a lot of toppings on board. The crust was a bit crunchy as well and a tiny bit burnt in places. That said, I'll return again. Why? They have a huge variety of burgers and sandwiches, which I was tempted to try, but I wanted to see how their pie was first. Geno's prices are very reasonable as well.