“Great Burgers!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Great burgers in Astoria. Great Service. 503-325-4927
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband & I stopped for lunch on our way home. Good service and delicious burgers. Will go back again.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I has been years since I went to Geno's. The service was great, I called in way early to order 3 cheeseburgers and a salmon filet burger to go. They were amazing. A big home style burger with no traces of being fast food style. My fiancée told me it was the best salmon burger she has had(she is a seafood fan). It was a fillet not a patty. They also had like four different kinds of fries. I will go back and try the pizza and leave a tip this time. I love the sports pictures.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Had their 3/4 lbs Bacon Burger (believe its the Super Burger). It's huge and well priced. The burger was char broiled and loaded with lettuce, tomatoes, etc. You could split it between two people. I was there around 2:00 pm and it had a fair crowd in there. Good food. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Geno's Pizza is located at the East end of Astoria. The atmosphere seemed a little outdated and old. The pizza was good but nothing special. I would definitely recommend skipping it and going to Fultano's Pizza, located on the other end of town.

1  Thank RoadtripRosie
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great pizza place for families- great service, great pizza! Has TV to watch the game and video games for kiddos-