“Friendly and great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Stephanie's Cabin

Stephanie's Cabin
Ranked #77 of 98 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Friendly and great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Very quiet and friendly place to stop and eat after being on the road for a while. Decent prices and great food! Glad we stopped!

Ocean Park, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NOT TOO COSTLY”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

I don't know where you got the idea that the prices are high. Their prices should show only one $.
The food and service a was good.

WestCoast
“Glad we went in,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

We have been going to Astoria for years & never stopped here for breakfast for one reason or another. All I can tell you is that I was glad we went in as I had the BEST Eggs Benedict that I have had in YEARS!! The yolk was perfect & they nailed the Hollandaise sauce. Something that is almost impossible to do! Now who knows what it will be like in a year from now, all I can tell you is the staff was friendly & our breakfast was delicious!

• Visited November 2013
Las Vegas
“Relaxing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

We actually stopped to get out of the rain on returning to the cruise ship and decided to have lunch. The staff was very fast and helpful. My wife had the French dip and I tried the clam strips and we were not disappointed. We also enjoyed the vanilla milkshake.

• Visited October 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Just another Denny's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Why didn't I check the reviews first? Ordered a Shrimp Louis for lunch. It came quickly. It should have. My Louis consisted of a plate of bagged iceberg lettuce, one half of a hard boiled egg, four slices of green tomato AND a handful of shrimp tossed on top. Did I forget the Kraft thousand island dressing? Skip this joint and go to Denny's, it's cheaper.

• Visited October 2013