“Excellent”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The fries are average, but the fish is amazing...don't judge a book by it's cover. There's always a line...

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Tuna fish and chips, huge orders, the best food on the Oregon Coast! I don't even eat fish and chips... I had one bite of my husband's and he had to order his own... It's a cool boat and sometimes there's a line. But it's worth the wait. We eat in our car because it is take out only with only a few picnic tables...

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We had the large order and it was a little large for me but the taste was good quality. It would have been nice if there was some kind of shelter to eat near the boat. It is take out only.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

This place is ooooo sooooo delicious and I will definitely be back. Best fish and chips that I have ever had!! The fish is flavorful and perfectly cooked, the batter is crisp and light. I will be scheduling my next trip to Astoria around the days they are open.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Best Halibut Fish & Chips in the area. You'll need to eat elsewhere though, It really is a boat on dry land.