“Authentic and superb value!”
Review of Plaza Jalisco

Plaza Jalisco
Ranked #34 of 106 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

This is must on quest for an authentic Mexican food in Astoria. They are very accommodating and sensitive to what version of Mexican food you may want. The food is served piping, , I mean piping, hot.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Comfort food at good prices. Service a bit slow but plentiful portions made it worth the wait.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

The food was good, typical mexican food. They serve a free dessert, too; it's a little deep fried flour tortilla topped with whipped cream and strawberry sauce. It was just kinda irritating that the waiter was so solemn in his service. I wanted to tell our waiter not to be so excited, but I didn't and my hubby was glad I didn't. Then a couple came in that he knew and then he became all smiles, gestures, and talkative. So, go figure!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I love, love, love their tortilla chips! The service is unfailingly fast and friendly, and the food is very good. They have always accommodated my special requests due to food allergies, which I greatly appreciate. They are a must-stop for me in Astoria.

Reviewed September 26, 2010

My favorite of our local Mexican chain-type places. The service is always friendly and fast, the good always cooked right, the drinks excellent and the dessert awesome. When I'm in the mood for fast Tex-Mex food, Plaza Jalisco is my choice!