Grandview Bed and Breakfast
$106
Commodore Hotel(Astoria)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Restaurant
Astoria Crest Motel(Astoria)(Great Value!)
$79
Travelocity
$219
Travelocity
Norblad Hotel And Hostel(Astoria)(Great Value!)
$69
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

The room here was nice and cozy. Breakfast room had a great view of the Colombia river. I was not impressed by breakfast. It was fresh fruit, a bagel that was only so-so, and locks. Not the best breakfast I've had at a B&B. Otherwise it was a nice place with a good value.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Speedy55x
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I haven't stayed there yet but my friend and I will be there the end of August. Charleen was very nice and was very accepting of my service dog. Another B&B lied about not having any rooms, she had 2 and hung up on me after denying me lodging. She had the perfect room for us and I am so looking forward to meeting her and staying there. Also very informative about events happening there and advised us about the 2500+ runners that will be in town that weekend.
J. Kastl and Dyson

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank KastlFarms
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I just can't get enough of this quaint, Victorian B&B. The owner, Charlene is a dear woman. The breakfast of smoked salmon on a toasted bagel is wonderful especially when seated in the dining area overlooking the Columbia river. The B&B is in a perfect location, within walking distance to downtown and the river walk. If you visit Astoria (and you should) you must stay with Charlene!

Room Tip: The "Tree Tops" has a balcony. It is 4 flights up!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HEATHER B
Reviewed July 4, 2013

The Grandview fits Astoria, it has character and slightly tattered charm and is definitely more fun to stay in than one more hotel experience. The breakfast room is pretty and there is often lively conversation with other guests. The smoked salmon is very good and there are warm muffins and fruit salad daily. The rooms are fine and each one is unique. Charlene is the proprietor and I guarantee you will remember her, she has a wry sense of humor.

I have been staying here because I attend the Astoria Music Festival almost yearly, the last two weeks of June. The Grandview is right next to the Performing Arts Center and close to the Liberty Theater. Close to Fort George Brewery so you can just walk back. (Easy walk downhill, a bit tough uphill), great views of the river from many of the rooms. Prices are fair for these accommodations.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank RandiLosAngeles
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I'm reading reviews now after my vacation. First time staying at a B & B but I liked it. The owner Charlene is very nice and friendly. I didn't take offense at anything like some people did.

It's up a hill but the walking distance to the trolley, restaurants is not that bad.

Room Tip: The Bird Meadow room that I had does not have a very good view of the river
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo