“Fresh, tasty meals prepared and served promptly”

T Paul's Supper Club
Ranked #8 of 106 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The soups were a tasty introduction to our evening's main course. My wife is not a fan of sea food, but after we shared the wild salmon prepared at T Paul's, she was raving about how much better it tasted than any salmon she has ever had. Service was prompt and courteous. The dining room is tastefully decorated and abounds with wood. Dessert was best described as scrumptious.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This restaurant is right across the street from the Hotel Elliott which we stayed at. It is a nice cozy restaurant. The food was very good, my husband and I both had seafood and it was cooked perfectly

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We didn't have seafood here because we get plenty of that at home, although I did have a super good Manhattan clam "stew" - loved it. Believe it or not, my husband had a hamburger - he likes his well done but it was so juicy he needed an extra napkin. I had a 6 oz. steak done medium and it was sooo good and the baked potato was perfect. It was our anniversary so I requested a drink from the bar - a lemon drop martini - it was a hit! We'd definitely come here again.

1  Thank Pam T
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband I received a wonderful Gift Certificate from our kid at Christmas for this Great Place. We really enjoyed ourselves. The food was wonderful and the service was the best. We were very well taken care of. It was my husbands Birthday weekend and we had a blast. Thank you T Paul's and staff.

1  Thank Debbie D
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Great menu, awesome staff, food as good as it gets. My wife and I went for birthday dinner, the Steak Dungeness was perfectly cooked, vegetables were very tastey. The dessert was fantastic. I travel a fair amount around the country on business and entertaining clients. This meal and the atmosphere rival anything you will find in a major city. Astoria is blessed to have this restaurant in their town! Already looking forward to our next trip to Astoria.

1  Thank Steve D