“great place to eat”

T Paul's Supper Club
Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Astoria, Oregon, Usa
“great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

just like TPauls it is a very good place to eat same owners so the know what they are doing would recommend anyone to try it

Visited February 2014

Oregon
“Hmmmm.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Have eaten here before, never for dinner tho.....they have a good Happy Hour that we've enjoyed many times before, and a lunch that came thru with awesome food; therefore, a little disappointed & lil embarrassed for our 'Friends' who'd 'Recommended' this spot.
The service just wasn't what I expected, I work in a little more 'Casual' spot, & I give great service, we were left to our own, which was appreciated, however, when it came time for meal delivery, the Server explained that the steak I'd ordered actually was prepared in another manner, (cut into medallions), I said it was ok, not wanting to wait.....*it wasn't too big of a deal.....but would've thought the food would've been warmer.....food tasted good, but overall, just a little disappointed, will go for lunch & HH again, but dinner ~?? Hmmmmm

• Visited January 2014
Salem OR
“Very Slow Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Went on New Years Eve. Despite having reservations, we had to wait about 40 minutes. Another group we talked to waited over an hour. While I understand being busy, it was clear they overbooked by a wide margin. It also appeared they were even putting folks on a wait list as walk-in's despite the crowd. What could have been a very positive experience was dampened by the long wait and slow service (waitress was very nice but simply slammed).

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank 87Alfa
Washington
“Good food, but reservations are worthless”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

I was traveling with my family (including little kids) and made a reservation several days ahead so we wouldn't have to wait while they got increasingly restless (you know how that goes). Making a reservation was totally worthless. There were a lot of people ahead of us including walk-ins and they were ALL seated ahead of us. Instead of being seated pretty quickly, we stood there for 20 minutes.

Other than that, this is a good restaurant. Our waitress was very nice, although everything was slow because they were busy. Food, once it arrived, was good.

Visited December 2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really Raw bacon?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

Ok I love Astoria and I am not a complainer but! We were staying across the street at the hotel Elliott and decided to try the T Paul's Supper Club. I ordered a sandwich call the Colorado Club. Looked good on the menu. When it came it looked like something you would get at Denny's or other diner. The bread was soggy and the bacon was almost raw. I was stunned for $10 you would think the cook would at least make the bacon crispy. My wife also a non complainer ordered a pasta with sun dried tomatoes. It was obviously re heated sauce as it featured roasted tomatoes that were cold to the pallet. Also the pasta had sooo much sauce and stuff piled over a small portion of pasta. When the pasta was gone the plate was left with a large portion of cold mush. I told the server and she said she was sorry? Not sure how they got so many start. Waist of $50 bucks. Really not a complainer but I found the restaurant on this site so felt compelled to tell you. Cheers.

• Visited December 2013