“This is a MUST GO! So delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of T Paul's Supper Club

T Paul's Supper Club
Ranked #7 of 98 Restaurants in Astoria
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tacoma, Washington
“This is a MUST GO! So delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

My friend and I shared the nachos, which were huge and delicious. I had one of the salads, also huge and delicious and I took most of it back to the hotel. Everything tasted fresh and made from scratch. Stay at the Commodore and eat here!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Karli A

Portland, Oregon
“Very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

We visited Astoria this weekend and dined at this restaurant based on favorable reviews. It did not disappoint. A very extensive menu and a full bar, too. Nice, quaint, very comfortable place to hang, eat, or get a drink. The HRC= was a nice, welcoming touch, too. Glad to support.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank vwfever2002
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,765 helpful votes
“Excellent Sole And Crab Fettucini!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

Last night we dined at this restaurant for the first time. It was full when we walked in, no reservations was made and the upstairs was full with a large group. The menu is varied and has a great selection of burgers, steaks, pastas and seafood dishes. We loved the interior, very energetic vibe also during dinner. Our only complaint with the meal was the service. Pacing could have been better and service seemed rushed. It was a busy night with the large group.

The Sole I ordered was perfectly prepared and served with sides of Crab Fettucini and delicious steamed veggies. A salad is included with your entree and it was fresh and a good size. The sweet potato fries were also very good and served with a yummy Aioli dipping sauce. We were too full for dessert but the pieces of pie that were being brought out looked really good! We will definitely be back again to try other menu items and dessert.

Aside from the service issues, this is a great place to dine while visiting Astoria. They have a full bar and the food was very good. T Paul's Supper Club is a sister restaurant to T Paul's Urban Cafe, also in downtown Astoria.

• Visited January 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
el prado
“HOLY COW THE BRIE GARLIC BURGER ROCKS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

Yes, I drove 80 miles round trip two days in a row to have this burger. The first day I had a marg made with cuacao. I am an ex-bartender and I couldn't finish this drink. I was drooling and ready for bed after about 3/4. It was good, but it needs to be shared. And then you need a nap....

Amazing meal for a great price.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank sniraga
Seattle, Washington
“SO So”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

My dining companions had the fish stew, they felt it was nice and nice. The menu had a lot of cheese/mexican styled entrees. Good for family but I would not revisit

Visited November 2011