“YUMMY!!”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My family and I had dinner at Otaki last night using a DoubleTake Deal of $13 for $26. They did not know we had a coupon until the very end, so our experience was not altered for the good or bad because of it. The place was very clean, the soup and ginger salad were very good although nothing special. The hibachi chef was very entertaining and asked us how everything was thru out the meal. Instead of the typical shrimp appetizer in the beginning, he served us a hearty portion of delicious noodles. The rice, veggies and meat to follow were some of the best I've had. It was a good move for Otaki to put out the DoubleTake offer or we would missed having a new favorite Japanese Steakhouse.

There are newer reviews for Otaki Japanese Steakhouse

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Consistently delicious and entertaining. The sushi was first rate and so visually appealing. The staff awesome and the hibachi chef was incredible! We really enjoy the place and look forward to going as often as possible. I highly recommenf the sushi and the hibachi dinner for two...a great value and a lot of food!!

Reviewed February 14, 2011

The food was ok. I was a bit pricey. I had an issue with a gift certificate for the restaurant that they refused to accept. Lets just say the way they handled it was definately not customer service. The manager actually argued with us about the gift certificate in the middle of the dinning room in front of all the customers. She blamed everyone she could possibly think of. In my opinion she should have just honored it instead of making a scene in front of her patrons. There are just too many other good japanese hibachi restaurants in Jacksonville to go to instead of this one.

2  Thank jax_restaurant_rvw