Candlewood Suites Jacksonville
$119
$107
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$122
$114
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Butler Blvd(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$105
Omni Jacksonville Hotel(Jacksonville)
$124
$119
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$72
$64
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

$129
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
$149
$126
HotelIndigo.com
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$68
$65
Travelocity
All reviewshonor systemwashers and dryerslending lockerfree laundry machinesice maker in the fridgenice fitnessan extended stay hotelfront deskpots and panslaundry roompet arealonger staysuite hotelsuper closehome away from homefull kitchenother hotels
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at Candlewood Suites for a 5 night business trip. The room had a full size refrigerator and freezer, a dishwasher, a cooktop, a microwave, and was well stocked with dishes and cooking utensils. The hotel has been renovated since the photos on most of the hotel booking websites were taken. It now has dark wood furnishings and new bathrooms. There is a desk area that is perfect to work from and I was happy with the Internet speed. Additionally, the staff was very friendly throughout my stay. There is a small gym, which I utilized and was satisfied with.
The only negatives were functions of the type of hotel this is. For example, the chair at the desk area in my room looked like it was the star of a bad slasher movie. It also didn't stay in the correct height position. It wasn't perfect, but it met my needs.
Overall, though, I would definitely stay here again if I had business in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank ThePreggersPlan
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I dont like about half the Candlewwod Suites I stay at. They smell of cheap soap and the styling is weird. But this one just got a 2 million renovation and the rooms are really nice. Similar to a Hyatt
Place or other hotel. The location is excellent also if you have business in the sprawling but tasteful business Park that it sits in. Not much food close but thats the only down on it.
It was worth every bit of 63 a night. For sure.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank joe p
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice for over a month at a time. The staff are caring and capable. The rooms are newly renovated, everything replaced, even the carpet, appliances,TV's and Towels.
The bed is so comfortable and room is spacious. Hotel has a gym and free laundry. They have 2 gas grills for guest to use and a great covered patio to enjoy. The dog walk is very large, includes a bag station. The hotel is always clean, parking and grounds are well kept.
The location is terrific because it is in a safe and quiet area. I have a night owl dog, always felt safe walking her late at night and alone (I am a woman). Sidewalks for the walkers/joggers are great throughout the area. Close to highways but without the traffic and noise. Restaraunts and mall within 5 miles. Beach and downtown within 15 minutes,

Room Tip: I like the rooms in the short hall best, they seem roomier due to their layout. I also like to stay by the elevator which puts me by the back stairwell for the use of patio, grills and dogwalk.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Diane S
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I have just spent 4 nights here. Let me say that I travel for business combined with pleasure, I stay in hotels almost every week for 2-4 nights or more across the S.E. so I have experienced the good, the bad & the ugly & I am picky within reason (hate dirt, mold & or stench). The room was clean with microwave, coffeepot, full size refrigerator, stove and basic utensils, pans toaster etc so you can cook your meals if you so desire. This is a suite hotel which means you get more amenities for less$, but you do not get daily room service, you get room service once a week (if you want clean sheets, towels etc they will gladly give to you at the front desk). Because it has a mini kitchenette they do not serve breakfast, just coffee. The hotel was clean and well appointed, There is a laundry room with FREE use of washers and dryers. Well equipped exercise room.
Mini-store was well stocked, and included an array of snacks and toiletries. Also has a business center. Very Comfortable beds. If you want to grill your food utensils to BBQ, out back our available at the front desk, you just bring the food and enjoy.
The staff is very friendly & helpful. Close to 1-95 and numerous restaurants and stores in the area, Makes your stay feel more like home.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank traveling_frank
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Extremly dissapointed upon check in I was treated very rudely by a young african american woman she was very rude and talking on her cell phone as I walked up she took the time to finish her conversation before walking over to assist me. I also checked in to room which was great minus the very drab recliner and appliances I called down to ask about the recliner to be told by the young women "That is all we have until we get or new ones" which was stated in arude tone. Overall horrible customer service and the location is literally around nothing. I highly do not recommend this hotel and I travel alot and put this on my list of never again.

• Stayed: September 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear eaglesfan83,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us. Let me take this opportunity to apologize for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay and I regret you received unacceptable service from our front desk staff.. Your feedback will be taken into consideration and will be shared to our front office team to ensure similar incidents won’t happen again.

Joel B