The breakfast is really complete, scrambled eggs and all, and the lady who keeps the breakfast area clean is really cheerful. The service staff are very friendly here. The wifi works, the parking is close and plentiful and nthe place is clean - just a good basic hotel. The thermostat also works. (which is nothing to take for granted, considering some luxury places I've stayed at this year) It doesn't look like you can just run a fan (a classic trick for drowning out the noise around you) but we didnt run into any noise issues at all (though the hotel was having a quiet week). Can't argue with the proximity of the Cracker Barrel. You are very close to Highway 1 and shopping for any travel essentials (look for a RiteAid, and a WalMart is not too far off). We will come back when we're next in Jacksonville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville