“Quality With Reasonable Rates” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East

Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East
Ranked #101 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Jacksonville, Florida
“Quality With Reasonable Rates”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have been at this Extended Stay America for a few moons, originally I intended to stay for a few days then move on to my next destination, but after being here I decided to stay longer. The management is excellent any problems that may occur are corrected instantly. Originally, I was placed in a smoking room, because it was the only one available; although, the next day I was put into a non-smoking room without even calling to request another room. If any problems occur at this Extended Stay you need only contact Kim (manager) or Jovette (assistant manager) for assistance;these two ladies will not blow you off then ignore your complaints they go into action immediately to rectify any situation. This hotel has reasonable rates with good quality rooms and service which is hard to find in Jacksonville.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mary96912
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that committtemnt. We strive to provide a " home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognitjon.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotel (sm) location.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Rockford, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

After leaving another extended Stay America couple blocks away my 2 sons and I found this extended stay and decided to stay there we were meant by the manager at the front desk she told us she was sorry about we weren't happy with the other extended stay because we were met with a hooker in the parking lot at that 1 she promised us our room would be good in our stay would be good in satisfactory we got up to the room the building was clean the room was clean it was decent the bathroom was very old and dated the whole room was pretty much.
There were no pots pans dishes silverware cups paper towels anything you would expect in an extended stay let alone a supposedly Extended Stay Deluxe.

It was okay for the price but I would not have stayed there if my wife daughter or mother would have been with me

• Stayed December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies.

I do regret that our housekeeping schedule was not made clearer to you when you made your reservation, since that might have prevented your being inconvenienced. As is true with all Extended Stay Hotels(sm), our hotel provides one full housekeeping service after every seven days stayed. In addition, for guests who require more than our standard service, we offer extra daily services for an additional nominal fee. Operating this way allows us to continue offering our suites at outstanding rates, and still provide our guests with the exact number of housekeeping services they prefer.

Travelers are raving about these Jacksonville hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

Again my boyfriend and I stayed at Extended Stay Even though I vowed Nto ever again! However we did and this was my worst hotel experience, our first room was infested with some type of bugs. We brought some ihop to the hotel but I Couldnt Even Bring myself To Eat It after what We Noticed Shortly After.i Was Literally Walking Around With My Purse In One hand Food In The Other Because I Didnt Want To Touch Anything. My Bf put his jacket on the chair and noticed little bugs on the chair and all over the table top. Then we noticed A dirty yellow stained rag balled up at the bottom of the refrigerator . After noticing all of this I put my purse on the other table and realized i saw the same bugs on this table too. Disgusted, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands while my Bf was checking the bed... then i noticed ants coming out of the drain. At this point I told my Bf I was done...I needed a new room or to leave ASAP. He agreed but said he needed to use the bathroom first...minutes later he called me in there and there were ants walking on the rim of the toilet. We went to get a new room and the man at desk was rude. He didn't make eye contact then when my Bf mentioned the bugs the man tried to convince us they were just ants. We aren't idiots. we know what ants are, I'm pretty sure they were some type of mites ,possibly bed bugs. We got a new room which Was better but dingy very Old fashioned Luckily No bugs. I was scarred by the whole experience I couldn't even sleep because i was so paranoid. I am still disgusted . I would not recommend this place...it's tucked away also, that probably Why those bugs had time to infest the room. Sometimes it better to just pay the extra ten and stay somewhere better.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

We know that our guests have many lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price. The description you presented of your accommodation is not representative of our quality standards and as such is clearly not acceptable. In order to meet our standards going forward, I will work with my staff to ensure that you and our future guests do not experience this type of incident.

Miami
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

We always stay here if we are in Jacksonville. If its for one night or a month it doesn't matter. The location is just great and it is always quite. The most recent stay was just the same. The hotel seems to be updating some of their rooms which is nice. The stay was nice and quite and the room was clean. The staff is a little rude and doesn't seem to care about the guests much but I'll have to talk to corporate about that. Other than that we will continue go back until we have a horrible experience. It's a great business stay but if you are looking for a leisure hotel Extended Stays are not usually it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Jacksonville- Butler Blvd. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that committement. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for your, and we are truly honored for your recognition. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

We have been staying at the extended stay several months now and find that the staff and the accommodations to be outstanding. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
NH
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2011

We went November 2011 for leisure. It was my boyfriend, my daughter and I. My boyfriend booked the room as the pricing was pretty good, I believe $50.00 a night as we were supposed to stay a couple weeks. We got to our room and there were ants all over the kitchen, and the previous occupants sock in the living room. You are supposed to be given pots, pans, dishes and silverware as well as a pillow and blanket for the sofa bed. We did not have any of this. We went downstairs and they gave us all of these things. We went out and bought cleaner as the ants were bad! We were told on check in that our weekly cleaning day was Friday. Friday came and the housekeeper did not come. We called down and they said that they did not do any weekly cleaning on Thurday or Friday. We then saw roach climbing up the wall!!! I wanted to leave, though my boyfriend insisted on staying another couple of nights for the weekly rate. Monday came and the housekeeper didnt come again. My boyfriend went down and was basically asked what we wanted them to do about it. They said they could try to fit us in on Tuesday. At this point, we found another hotel (Candlewood Suites..review to follow) and left here early. Once we got to the new hotel I noticed my daughter who had slept on the sofa bed had bed bug bites all over her back!!!!! My advice is to not stay here. It is outdated but I did not care so much about that as we were traveling on a budget but it had bugs, was dirty and didnt have what they claimed it would have. Also, it was a musty smell, we had to buy freshner to kill the smell. I will be writing corporate and sending the bed bug bite photo!! All the other reviews seemed to be old...and if I had seen them I would not have stayed but trust me anywhere is better than this place!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank iikeriii03054
Jacksonville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2010

We had a nice room. Very clean and comfortable. Excellent value. Staff was great also. Don't understand the bad reviews. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple