I have been at this Extended Stay America for a few moons, originally I intended to stay for a few days then move on to my next destination, but after being here I decided to stay longer. The management is excellent any problems that may occur are corrected instantly. Originally, I was placed in a smoking room, because it was the only one available; although, the next day I was put into a non-smoking room without even calling to request another room. If any problems occur at this Extended Stay you need only contact Kim (manager) or Jovette (assistant manager) for assistance;these two ladies will not blow you off then ignore your complaints they go into action immediately to rectify any situation. This hotel has reasonable rates with good quality rooms and service which is hard to find in Jacksonville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Jacksonville - Lenoir Avenue East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Extended Stay
- Extended Stay America Jacksonville